“I can’t tell you how proud I am to be associated with a group of Educators who actually do the right thing. My, how refreshing! I appreciate the efforts you have gone to.” (M) Read More Quotes….
Why Join ACOE?
- ACOE membership fees include up to $1 Million Professional Educators LIABILITY INSURANCE and LEGAL ASSISTANCE for covered education related legal cases
- ACOE SAVES our members about $300 per year on membership fees as our fees are only $189 per year or $15.75 per month
- ACOE believes teachers should have a CHOICE in the professional organization to which they belong
- ACOE believes teachers should have a CHOICE in the politicians or political parties they may or may not want to support
- ACOE believes teachers should have a CHOICE in the charities, agendas, or PACs they may or may not want to support
- Cancel other Org. Membership CLICK HERE
The Alabama Conference Of Educators (ACOE) exists to help teachers help students by encouraging lifelong learning, providing professional growth opportunities, and recognizing and rewarding excellence in teaching and learning.
Alabama Education News
Every teacher knows a teacher. Now with ACOE’s Refer a Friend program, you can save 50%, 100% and even earn more money just by simply referring another teacher to ACOE. If they join, you save big.Read More
As an ACOE member and an Alabama educator you have access to many discounts that can help save you money. ACOE will be adding even more discounts for our members in the near future.Read More
ACOE has many diferent ways for you to get involved. If you would like to learn more on becoming involved, simply click on the Read More button to pick the option best for you.Read More